Student Employment Information
Federal Work-Study Program
- Academic Year Work-Study student employee request guidelines
- Summer Off-Campus Work-Study student employee request guidelines
- Summer On-Campus Work-Study student employee request guidelines
- See Request Forms
Graduate Research Assistantships
- Extension Service Graduate Research Assistant Recruitment Guidelines
- Current Job Opportunities
Hourly Student Employees
- Hourly student employee request guidelines
- Request to Hire Student Worker Form
GA RATES (THESE AMOUNTS ARE SET BY THE PROVOSTS OFFICE)
STUDENT WORKER RATES (THESE ARE SET BY EXTENSION ADMINISTRATION)
3 LEVELS BASED ON JOB DUTIES VERSUS THE CURRENT RATES BASED ON EDUCATION LEVEL
- LEVEL I – Basic Duties (i.e. filing, copying, mailings, faxing, data entry, etc)
This level would not require any specialized skill sets and would not require a resume.
Beginning Rate: $9/hour
- LEVEL II – Field Work (i.e. caring for land and/or animals – no research required)
This level would require a detailed job description of field work required and a resume.
Beginning Rate: $12/hour
- LEVEL III – Research Based Projects (require specialized skills for research based projects)
This position would perform duties equivalent to a Graduate Research Assistant.
This level would require detailed job description with specialized skills required and a resume.
Beginning Rate: $15/hour
WORKSTUDY STUDENT RATES (THESE ARE SET BY THE FEDERAL WORKSTUDY PROGRAM)
Academic Year and Campus Based Summer: $8/hour
Off-Campus Summer (Community Service): $8.25/hour
Last Update April 4, 2013