- A-Z Site Index
- Employment Opportunities!
- Extension Service Social Justice
- Putting Social Justice into Perspective
- How Social Justice Affects You
- Understanding You = Understanding Others
- Working with Diverse Populations
- Working with Individuals with Disabilities
- Promoting Social Justice
- Teaching Resources
- Recognize and Celebrate Diversity!
- Extension Service Social Justice FAQs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Inclement Weather Policy
- New Employee Orientation
- New Employee Welcome Packet
- Organizational Charts
- Professional Development
- Retirement Planning
- Tuition Waivers
- Worker Compensation
- WVU Extension Service Home
What does “Arrears” payroll mean?
Arrears payroll means employees are paid approximately two weeks after the end of a pay cycle. Employees are paid for the 1st-15th of each month at the end of that month. Then employees are paid for the 16th-31st of each month in the middle of the following month (15th or 16th).