Professional Development Days FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions and their corresponding answers. If you have a question not listed, please contact us.
Registration, Costs (who pays for what), and the Workshop Proposal process
- How do I register for Professional Development Days?
- How do I know what workshops to enroll?
- Will I receive confirmation of my registration selections?
- What do I need to do if a workshop is canceled?
- Can I change my workshop selections at a later time?
- Do I need to register for meals for the Professional Development days?
- Is there a registration fee for Professional Development Days?
- What information is in our Professional Development schedules?
- Where do we pick up our Professional Development packets?
- Who pays for my lodging and travel fees?
- How do I arrange for dormitory lodging at Jackson's Mill for Professional Development Days?
- Who pays for the meals provided for each Professional Development Day?
- Who pays for the non-Extension presenters?
- How do I submit a workshop proposal?
- How will I know if my workshop proposal was accepted?
- Will I receive evaluation results from my workshop?
Programs and activities offered by the West Virginia University Extension Service are available to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, political beliefs, sexual orientation, national origin, and marital or family status.